15 Jan. 2021
25 Oct. 2020
30 Sept. 2020
20 August 2020
01 August 2020
During the current situation, we put into consideration the safety of all our tourists as our number one priority in Egypt. We have taken all the necessary precautions and prepared everything from the Airports, hotels, transportations, and every tourist site to make your trip very safe and secure. Here you will find all the official regulations you need to know before deciding to travel and visit Egypt with us.
We make it easier for you to pay for your booking as there will be a low down payment with only 15% just to book your place on the tour. The rest 85% of the payment can be paid in 2 days before your travel date or even by cash or credit card upon your arrival to the tour manager. Now your booking is way more flexible and less risky.
If you faced any situation and had to do any changes in your booking there will be no applied administrative fees even if you did a full payment or having a voucher. The only case that we will apply the administrative or amendment fees is on the air travel tickets’ booking.
We put into consideration all the possible causes which may disrupt your travel and lead to trip cancelation, like any travel warnings from the government of the airline you’re using that will prevent you from reaching your destination. In this case, you will have multiple options for you, either to ask for a full refund of the amount paid or save it as a credit or a voucher for future travels with us to Egypt or any other travel destination that we operate within 18 months.
For the cancellation of the flight tickets, we will return to the airline’s terms and conditions.
With GAT Tours you’re always in safe hands, your health is our responsibility once you start booking with us. There are no needs for any worries, just enjoy your travel and count on GAT Tours, we will guarantee you the best and high-quality services.
We plan your perfect trip,
exactly how you want it. Have a word with us.